|Salary||£38000 - £41000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
My client are currently looking for an experienced and driven individual to provide support during a period of change for a 12 month assignment. You will have experience working on large projects within a local authority and be able to advise on all aspects of capital planning and reporting.
• Have oversight of budget monitoring, financial modelling and business plans for projects within your portfolio
• Deputise for the Council's Finance Manager (Capital & Projects) where required
• Lead on the financial governance arrangements for all projects, including advising on the approvals process
• Have oversight of budget monitoring, financial modelling and business plans
• Business partnering with both internal and external stakeholders
• Lead the financial oversight of capital programme funding
• CIMA, ACCA or ACA Qualified
• Local authority experience
• Managerial experience
• Business partnering experience
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels including non-finance colleagues, and the ability to present to senior individuals
• In return my client can offer a salary of up to £41,000
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.