|Job Title:||Programmes Manager|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £35,000 per annum depending on experience|
|Start Date:||2019-07-23 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Downey|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2019 12:39|
HMP Northumberland are looking for a Programmes Treatment Manager to join the team to ensure the delivery of accredited programmes to residents in order to support lifestyle changes and rehabilitation. You will ensure compliance with CDIs and the annual delivery plan, collect information and assess the needs of the population whilst working closely with OMU, Resettlement, Regimes and Regional Psychology to ensure positive outcomes for the residents.Package description
£30,000 – £35,000
25 days holiday, flexible benefit fund (healthcare etc), pension scheme, and access to a variety of Sodexo benefits and discountsMain responsibilities
- To oversee the running of all Programmes.
- To conduct live monitoring weekly whilst the Programmes are running.
- To conduct individual supervision with in required time frames.
- To conduct group supervisions and team meetings in required time frames.
- To give constructive /fair feedback to team members.
- To monitor key work sessions delivered by the staff.
- To audit files and gate keep them.
- To chair meetings with in the team.
- To oversee the effective running of post course reviews
- Promote the creation of a rehabilitative culture
- Develop and co-ordinate peer mentor opportunities within the establishment
- A good level of numeracy and literacy
- Good interpersonal skills and have an Empathic approach.
- Good planning and organisational skills
- To have a keen interest in rehabilitation and a passion to promote and encourage change
Sodexo UK & Ireland employs around 36,000 people and delivers On-site Service Solutions to clients at over 2,300 locations including offices, hospitals, schools, defence sites, prisons, sporting events and visitor attractions. Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults. All roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with Disclosure Barring Service (DBS).
Improving the Quality of Life of our staff, our prisoners and our local communities is a key driver for the company generally and for Sodexo Justice in particular.
Sodexo Justice (Custody) includes the HM Prisons Addiewell, Northumberland, Forest Bank, Peterborough and Bronzefield. Melaleuca Prison in Western Australia is the newest member of the group. Six Community Rehabilitation Companies provide the Community element of Sodexo Justice.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's