Programme Delivery Administrator
|Job Title:||Programme Delivery Administrator|
|Salary:||£8.86 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-03-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Brady|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2019 13:24|
£8.86 per hour
Ongoing temporary contract
Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Do you have previous Administrative experience?
An exciting opportunity as come up for an experienced and ambitious individual who has experience within Administration to work for a leading engineering company based in Castleford.
• General administration duties
• Analysing data.
• Reviewing planned outages.
• Act as a point of contact for changes, updates and enquiries within planned power cuts
• Run a variety of reports.
• Assist in the preparation of contractor work packs.
• Supports Engineers in terms of CRM operation and customer call backs
• Strong IT skills particularly Excel based
• Good communication skills
• Ability to analyse and interpret information
• Self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative
• Ability to work cross functionally with teams across the business
• Ability to balance workload priorities in order to deliver overall requirements
• Time management
• Collaborative working
• Customer focused (both internal and external)
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am until 5.00pm
Benefits: Weekly pay, accrued holidays, pension, free onsite car parking, opportunity to work for a National business and more
Interested? Apply now!!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's