- Job Reference: 00039406-1
- Date Posted: 17 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Sands, Buckinghamshire
- Salary: £19,000 to £22,000
- Sector: Administration, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
We are looking for a Programme Coordinator to join our dedicated team on a full time, permanent basis. This position is 100% remote and home-based, post Covid-19, this position could require up to 20% travel to client sites. In return, you will receive a highly competitive salary.
About the company:
InMoment, the leader in customer experience (CX) intelligence, arms enterprises with timely insights to fuel high-value action and relationships with both customers and employees. The company’s industry-leading Customer Feedback Management platform, the CX Intelligence Cloud, powers a full suite of Voice of Customer (VoC), Voice of Employee (VoE) and Employee Experience technologies. InMoment provides innovative solutions and related support services to more than 400 leading brands across 95 countries.
Our Programme Management team is the interface between our clients and our technical organisation ensuring high quality, on time, and on-spec delivery of our programmes. We are looking for a Programme Coordinator to join the team working on a global automotive client CX programme.
You will be responsible for monitoring quality, delivery of regular reporting, and responding to client requests and queries on a day to day basis. You will be an excellent communicator, inquisitive with an analytical approach to problem-solving, and a team player.
Key duties and responsibilities of the Programme Coordinator include:
- Monitoring the client help desk and provide complete resolution for standard queries
- Acknowledging receipt of client queries and provide follow-up communications in line with SLA
- Tracking responses and resolutions of all queries, escalating complex and ad-hoc queries to senior members of team
- Responding to mailbox/Customer inbox on customer complaints and queries in line with programme SLA
- Compiling and documenting standard translations with operational client contacts up to sign-off
- Working with internal teams to complete tasks in line with delivery schedules
- Logging tasks, requests and issues as required in InMoment ticketing systems (Workfront/Jira)
- Documenting, updating and implementing project specific working procedures
- Compiling regular reports as required, accessing internal systems and reporting tools
- Maintaining and administering programme documentation, processes and training materials as required
- Compiling and validating supporting figures to facilitate invoicing, tracking and forecasting
Skills and experience required to join as our Programme Coordinator:
- Keen to add value and collaborate
- Demonstrates accountability and reliability
- Working collaboratively across dispersed teams
- Very strong communications skills
- Ability to produce high-quality design and operational documentation
- Passion to deliver high-quality services
- Proven ability to be held responsible and accountable for projects/tasks assigned
If you have the curiosity, team spirit and are passionate about delivering meaningful experiences come join our team! Please click apply today to join us as our Programme Coordinator.
We thank all those who apply, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please no phone calls and no agencies/recruiters