|Salary||£10.46 per hour||Sector||Government & Public Sector|
The post holder will provide professional administrative and e-learning support to the programmes and will act as the day to day contact for programme participants.
An exceptionally high level of customer focus with acute attention to detail is required for all aspects of this role.
The post holder is expected to be flexible as the needs of the client and participants may change over time.
The role holder will be required to work a 36 hr week combing 7 hour shifts between 8.30am – 8.30pm Monday to Friday (usually a combination of 8.30am – 4.30pm; or 12.30pm – 8.30pm or 10.00am – 6.00pm
• Prepare arrangements for Tutor Development days
• Prepare for Residential workshops at locations across the UK
• Send joining instructions and information to tutors and participants
• Responsible for ensuring that all the IT/audio/visual equipment is arranged and working at the event and loading all presentations as required
• Responsible for ensuring e the room booking for the event is up to date and room arranged as required
• Preparing documentation for face-to-face events, and circulating event details in advance to tutors and participants
• Handling queries from participants , contributors and module co-ordinators
• Prepare for Graduation ceremonies including liaison with academic staff and the wider University re logistics for the event
• Any other duties as required by Programme Office management
ServiceDesk/E-Learning & Programme Administration
• Being the first point of contact for end users of the Service Desk which include participants, tutors, and Consortium staff.
• Resolving queries and triaging more in depth calls to Executive Programme Administrators in a timely manner.
• Liaising closely with Executive Programme Administrators and E-Learning colleagues to answer queries.
• Setting up of online meeting software for use by end users.
• Liaising with library staff about content and copyright issues
• Support the academic community in the uploading of electronically delivered, creative materials that support and enhance teaching and learning activities
• Creating internal databases for University requirements
• Registering students on internal systems
• Prepare calendar of events for the Programme
• Monitoring participants accounts e.g. interruption of studies, withdrawal etc. and production of appropriate paperwork
Work collaboratively with academic staff, programme staff, library staff and others who support the programme
• Delegated responsibility for all associated administrative arrangements for assignment submission – monitoring and liaising with academic tutors and programme directors
• Responding to potential participants in a professional and timely manner, answering any specific questions relating to the programmes and emailing/posting out programme information and application forms
• Ensuring that all participant records are kept up to date
• Maintaining the confidential participants profile and other records, updating the databases as required
• To answer written, electronic and telephone enquiries from inside and outside the University on all aspects of the programme as appropriate and to ensure that enquiries are responded to both accurately and helpfully, referring queries on to relevant academic colleagues as appropriate
• Any other duties as specified by the Senior Academic Programmes Manager / School Operations Manager
An exceptionally high level of customer focus
Acute attention to detail is required for all aspects of this role
Exceptional customer service skills
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Good IT knowledge including Microsoft Office (Excel & Word are essential), Outlook
Excellent self-organisation and management
Excellent prioritisation skills
Willingness to be involved in team-oriented tasks
Self-starter with independent tasks
Ability to prioritise workload, sometimes working to extremely tight deadlines
A high level of diplomacy, and cultural awareness
ServiceNow CRM system (desireable)
Experience of preparing conferences / events
Good general education to A Level or equivalent
Significant administrative/clerical experience in a higher education environment (desirable)
Previous experience of providing online technical support (preferably in an HE context)
Excellent presentation skills
If this role is of interest please apply