|Salary||£25000 - £30000 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering|
Contract :- Permanent
Location :- Manchester (M17)
Salary :- £25K - £30K
Hrs :- Mon - Thurs (07:30 - 16:30hrs) & Fri (07:30 - 13:30hrs)
Company & Role
Our client is a worldwide leader in the manufacturing of specialist building & ventilation solutions working within the residential and industrial sectors.
They are currently recruiting for permanent experienced Production Technician to join their expanding team, to be actively involved in the project management of New Production Introductions, ensuring that the planning and scheduling of projects is delivered on time and within budget.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Sick Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Death In Service
- Uniform Provided
- Long Service Awards
As the Production Technician your duties will be :-
- Development of new, and improve existing production processes.
- Develop, manage and maintain tools, fixtures and other equipment required for production processes.
- Provide technical manufacturing support throughout the project life-cycle from concept development through to manufacturing and delivery.
- Lead in the identification of production issues and implement solutions.
- Be actively involved in lean manufacturing processes.
- Manage and maintain data within the ERP systems.
- Work alongside the Quality department to assist is audits.
- Develop and implement process measurements and KPI's.
- Uphold the company's Health & safety policy throughout the organisation.
The successful Production Technician will hold the following skills & experience :-
- Must be qualified to HNC/HND in Engineering or related discipline.
- Must have a proven work experience within a busy engineering department.
- Experience of working within an ISO9001 environment.
- Strong project management skills and knowledge of schedules and budgets.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a great team player.