Production Team Leader
|Job Title:||Production Team Leader|
|Salary:||£20641 - £22721.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Nicholson|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2019 09:10|
About our client
A producer and distributor of speciality foods who work closely with artisan food producers around the globe are seeking Production Team Leader to join their company permanently. As the Production Team Leader, you will responsible for delivering high standards of leadership, ensuring products meet client specification, in line with legislative guidelines for food standards and health and safety. You will also ensure that targets are not only achieved but improved as wells as demonstrating to the team that you encourage continuous improvement.
Commutable distances to Evesham, include Worcester, Redditch, Pershore, Alcester, Stratford upon Avon, Tewksbury and the surrounding areas.
- Ensure that a safe working environment exists for all employees in the operation and that it meets the standards set out in the group Health and Safety Policy.
- To lead and drive standards of Quality, Food Safety, Hygiene and Housekeeping within the area through Good Manufacturing Proactive (GMP) ensuring that both business and customer standards are kept and audit requirements are fully met.
- Encourage the training and development of team members
- Actively coach team members to the required level of competency to encourage continuous improvement within the business
- Aids the NPD process to ensure trials run successfully and through to product launch.
- Organise and allocate the labour resource given to you to maximise throughput and efficiency.
- Proven experience working in the food manufacturing industry is essential
- Proven ability to make effective decisions while under pressure
- The ability to plan and schedule work
- Track record delivering change through continuous improvement
- The successful Production Team leader will have a Food Hygiene certificate
- IOSH certification is desirable
- HACCP Level 2 qualification
What's on offer?
- Permanent Position
- £20,641.00, plus Shift allowance of £40.00 per week
- Free Parking
- Great Culture and working environment
- Working rotating shifts: Monday - Friday 6:00am - 2:30pm and 1:30pm - 10:00pm
- 28 days holiday entitlement
How To Apply:
If you think you have the skills and experience we are looking for them please do not hesitate to email me: email@example.com
Pertemps specialises in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering and Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available - please visit our website.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£20196 per annum, Benefits: Annual Bonus
Contract Team Leader
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£35000 - £38000 per annum
Team Leader - Sterlie Services
£20000 - £25000 per annum
£8.38 - £9.70 per hour
£9.5 per hour