|Salary||£28560 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
We are proud to be working in partnership with a company that are recognised worldwide and are having an incredibly busy year and are needing to add to their already brilliant existing team.
Our Client based within Ripley are looking to expand their current production supervisor team. They are looking for an experienced production supervisor, who is looking to develop within their company, who has driven, commitment, and personality.
Why should you choose this role?
An extremely well-run company that values all of its employees, an established product line with long standing customer partnerships providing them with constant work.
A clean and tidy working environment with a lot of friendly faces around to help and support you in learning the ropes.
If you have your own transport and access to your own vehicle great, the site is located just 20 minutes from the Derby city centre. Due to the location and shift start and finish times, you will need to have your own driving license and access to vehicle.
The Job Role
The main purpose of the role is to manage and supervisor a team of production staff, within the manufacturing areas, ensuring you are monitoring and leading the team to deliver the required performance and standards.
As a Production Supervisor you will be responsible for the following:
- Housekeeping and hygiene
- Product Quality
- Yield and waste
- Employee behaviours
The Ideal Candidates
Will have the following skills, qualifications and behaviours:
- You will act with professionalism at all times
- You will set an example to your team members by operating to the highest standards at all times in respect of HSE, quality, timekeeping, attitude and conformance to standard operating procedures
- Without fail, you will challenge and take action upon where necessary, any operators who do not conform to the expectations of their role
- You will communicate with your team members, other employees and external suppliers with professionalism and respect
- You will encourage your team members to conform to the behavioural standards set out within their job descriptions and challenge non-conformance to these standards
- Able to lead teams and be a team player
- Problem solving
- IT literate especially work and excel
- Great time management and planning skills
- Ability to work in a team and maintain a calm approach, in work related problem.
Shifts are mornings and afternoons on a rotating weekly shift pattern.
Am shift patterns
- Monday 5.30am till 1.15pm
- Tuesday – Thursday 5.45am 1.15pm
- Friday 5.45am 12.15
- Monday to Thursday 1pm till 10.15pm
- Friday 12 till 7.15pm
We anticipate a large response to this role so please use the apply button first, we are looking to send CV’s over to the client this week so please ensure it is an up to date CV.
If this is something you are looking for them please Click Apply today