Blue Arrow are proud to be working in partnership with an growing food manufacturer based in Tean Staffordshire who are looking for a full time experienced Production Supervisor to join a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a great family-run organisation. This would suit individual's looking for a new permanent opportunity within a growing business with further progression opportunities.
Hours: 35hrs per week - Monday to Friday (some flexibility may be required)
About the Role
* To Supervise Packing and Frozen Operations area as required to meet the needs of the business.
* Contribute to management team in all aspects of Operational efficiencies and staff
* To ensure completion of required picking & loading activities for foodservice product
* Health & Safety of employees under your direction
* To ensure compliance with Stock movement requirements to maintain the operating system
* To ensure the smooth integration of product into warehouse from both internal and external suppliers
* Manage staffing levels on shift
* To monitor and control "Blast Freezing" activities onsite
* Will also be required to work production line with other production staff 50% of the time as business grows.
* Previous Supervisory experience within a food manufacturing environment.
* Food hygiene/health and safety/HACCP
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience of working with pallet quantities, pump trucks approx 400kg
* Good organisation and numeracy skills
* Fork Lift Truck license would be beneficial
Due to the location and limited public transport access to your own vehicle is required.
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.