|Job Title:||Production Supervisor|
|Salary:||Up to £9.70 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2019 16:47|
Production Supervisor - with immediate start
Location: Hilton, South Derbyshire
Contract type: temporary to permanent
Hourly Rate: £9.70p/h
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for a Production Supervisor for a family run client based in Hilton, South Derbyshire.
This client offers on going work and rewards to those who have great attitude towards work, meet targets and have excellent attendance.
This position is a great opportunity for those who are looking for permanent ongoing job with social hours of work.
The role is to control staffing and manufacturing for the company in the business of sports supplement manufacture and related activities. This involves implementing the often altering production plan issued by the Production Planner as well as ensuring staff are properly trained, agreed Quality Standards are being maintained, staff are working to the set standards/targets, check sheets are being filled in properly and at the correct time.
In addition to this you will coordinate staffing requirements with senior management, will be in charge of identifying issues with machines not running or broken down and make appropriate changes or call relevant maintenance staff/engineers. Also, you will be handling daily issues of the factory relating to production and personnel.
* Ensuring manufacturing and production side of the company is run in an appropriate and ethical manner.
* Control production and personnel accordingly to the production plan
* Control storage and goods out department effectively
* Regular checks on machinery and ensure all damages are identified and reported to the right team
* Comply with Quality Management System
* Assist senior management
* Keep track of works orders
* Comply with Health and Safety instructions
* Co-ordinating training
The right candidate must:
* Have previous supervisory experience
* Have leadership skills
* Be able to get to the site for 8am start
* Be consistent and reliable
* Have excellent time management and organisational skills
Why should you apply?
* Full time hours working Monday to Friday 8am till 5pm - No weekends / bank holidays, shifts or split shifts. Perfect to fit around family commitments
* Family run business treated as an individual not just as a number
* Reputable company with a strong client base
* Free onsite parking
* Ongoing work and potential to gain permanent employment
* Weekly pay
* Company pension scheme
* Full Training provided
The client is located in Hilton, South Derbyshire.
This is an excellent opportunity even for those who don't have access to their own transport. As this client offers excellent working hours that would suits those who rely on public transport.
There are regular bus services available to those who are travelling outside of Hilton.
These roles have an immediate start, and interviews will be taking place soon.
Please consider before applying this is a dusty working environment, therefore could impact people with breathing difficulties (e.g. asthma).
CLICK APPLY TODAY!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25000 - £32000 per annum
Night production supervisor
£8.21 - £10.50 per hour
£25000 - £27000 per annum
£25000 - £30000 per annum
£18720 - £22000 per annum