|Salary||£25000 - £30000 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial, Building & Construction|
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Production Supervisor to join an established Window and Door Manufacturing Business based in Walsall. The main purpose of the role will be to support the company in the manufacture of UPVC windows and doors and to supervise the day today running of the shop floor.
As a working Supervisor you will be based on the shop floor rotating between different areas of the UPVC window and door production facility. As such you MUST have a working knowledge of cutting/welding/corner cleaning/hanging beading and QC. This role will require the successful candidate to be a "hands-on" individual.
The main duties for the role be to:-
• Act as the first point of contact for the shop floor staff;
• Give supervision and leadership to ensure all work completed on time and to a satisfactory standard;
• Deal with staff complaints, queries, resolving problems speedily, for the production to continue;
• Monitor outgoing orders daily with shortage order reporting and feeding back issues to the office;
• Identify and report machine breakdowns, fixing through to their conclusion;
• Ensuring the staffing level is maintained at peak times and holidays to ensure production is maintained;
• Identifying and reporting machine breakdowns, fixing through to their conclusion.
The salary offered for the role is between £25-30k and will be dependent upon experience. The working week is 40 hours (working 7:30am – 4:00pm Monday to Friday).
If you have the requisite skills and experience for this role please click apply to submit your details or email your CV directly to email@example.com alternatively call 0121 500 5161.