Production shift supervisor
|Job Title:||Production shift supervisor|
|Salary:||£28500 - £30000 per annum|
|Reference:||BAXI HAN 020819|
|Contact Name:||blueArrow Swansea|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2019 15:57|
4 on 4 off - 2 days 7am - 7pm and two nights of 7pm - 7am.
What we are looking for:
-Enthusiastic, driven and a motivated individual, with a proven track record of demonstrating abilities of this in previous positions.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience within the manufacturing industry.
- Have previous experience within a supervisory / management position.
- Have strong organisational skills
- Team member but also to work on your own initiative
- To be able to communicate confidently & professionally with others and customers
- have good judgement and decision making skills
-RTW – documentation/interviews/submission completed in a timely manner.
-Provide training to team members
-Company policies adhered to.
-Conduct first level disciplinary action as and when required.
-Communicate all relevant information obtained from meetings or briefs, ensure cascaded to all relevant team members.
-Ensure adequate coverage for sickness and holidays.
-Demonstrate good knowledge and communication of manufacturing process.
-Provide support to other Shift Supervisors to ensure needs of the business are met.
If you have experience in the above then we would definitely like to hear from you either by applying to this post below or calling the branch on 01792 475397.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's