|Location||Ashby de la Zouch||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£16000 - £16500 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
This job role will be on a shift pattern of days and evenings. On the evening shift, a 20% shift allowance will be paid.
1. Main Responsibilities
• To carry out the day to day printing for production, in a cost effective manner, in order to meet the required production levels and customer requirements by:
• To carry out operation of in house label printing on colour label press, and follow the procedures relevant.
• Carrying out all work in the production department as per the requirements defined by the process instructions and Quality department to ensure that product meets customer specifications.
• Responsible for the ordering and maintaining stock of the raw materials to carry out the production printing.
• Following the instructions of the production supervisors of job allocation and rules on the use of the printing equipment in order to satisfy the production schedule requirements.
• To be as flexible as possible and carry out any other duties within the department which may be required.
The ideal candidate will be able to work under pressure, have meticulous attention to detail and be a confident communicator.
Please apply online or call 01283 512225 and ask for Jenny.