|Location||Ashby de la Zouch||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£19000 - £21000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
The successful post holder will be responsible for scheduling the production of components, assemblies and sub contracted materials throughout the business. They will also work closely with the Production and Purchasing teams to produce the manufacturing schedule within appropriate inventory levels to ensure the continuation of supply, for a predominantly specialist niche product range, that are produced in small batches to meet customer requirements.
• To convert internal customer requirements into a feasible master production schedule and to monitor the input of this data into the company MRP system on a daily basis.
• To liaise with other members of the sales , purchasing and planning departments and to formulate and co-ordinate a monthly production plan for all production areas, taking into account all material availability, capacity constraints and sock holdings
• To analyse production schedules to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet dispatch dates.
• To communicate with internal customers on supply chain or schedule concerns/manage recovery/corrective plans.
• To be aware of general production and technical constraints at all times.
• To monitor specific finished stock levels against customer requirements and pre-determined inventory policies, with the aim of keeping the overall stock value to a minimum, but at the same time, ensuring sufficient stock is always available to meet all reasonable customer demands.
• To keep all costs to the company to a minimum, specifically those associated with production planning.
• To organise the creation of production specifications and B.O.M.s with assistant of the Marketing department from information provided also by the Marketing and Technical departments.
The ideal candidate will have experience within a similar role with a confident, professional telephone manner. They will also be competent with Microsoft Excel and have the ability to work under pressure and to timescales.
In return a salary of up to £20,000 if offered, working 8.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
Please apply online, or contact Jenny on 01283 512225 for further information.