|Salary||£28000 - £34000 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
- Report any issues with orders or customer requirements.
- Communicating with all departments.
- Reviewing materials, solutions and bases for each work order to identity any shortages.
- Review yield of each work order, amending as necessary.
- Assisting with collating orders for the factory, checking documentation and preparing any additional labels, documentation or sub formulas.
- Ensuring any special manufacturing instruction are attached to work orders required.
- Reduce number of NCRs or issues which are directly attributed to internal planning errors.
- Review finished product stock, ensuring stock is maintained at optimum levels.
Skills / Experience:
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work efficiently
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration.