|Location||Cheltenham, Gloucestershire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£35000 - £38000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
Up to £38,000
Production Planner required by industry leading manufacturing company, based in Cheltenham. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and maintaining a master production schedule to meet customer service and business requirements.
- Utilising sales orders and forecasts in order to create and maintain a master production schedule.
- Reducing lead times and exceeding customer expectations.
- Resolving issues with availability of materials and stock holding.
- Monitoring the forecast against orders and correcting discrepancies.
- Liaising with internal departments and providing updates.
- Reporting and resource planning
- Providing leadership and delegating tasks.
- Continuous improvement of processes.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent.
- A background within a production planning role, gained within a manufacturing or equivalent environment.
- Highly proficient with MRP systems, and Microsoft Office.
- A strong understanding of forecasting and master production scheduling principles.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence.
- The ability to respond to changing priorities within a fast paced environment.
Please contact Anna Hinton 01453 829521.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.