|Job Title:||Production Planner|
|Salary:||£35000 - £38000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Anna Hinton|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2019 14:46|
Up to £38,000
Production Planner required by industry leading manufacturing company, based in Cheltenham. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and maintaining a master production schedule to meet customer service and business requirements.
- Utilising sales orders and forecasts in order to create and maintain a master production schedule.
- Reducing lead times and exceeding customer expectations.
- Resolving issues with availability of materials and stock holding.
- Monitoring the forecast against orders and correcting discrepancies.
- Liaising with internal departments and providing updates.
- Reporting and resource planning
- Providing leadership and delegating tasks.
- Continuous improvement of processes.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent.
- A background within a production planning role, gained within a manufacturing or equivalent environment.
- Highly proficient with MRP systems, and Microsoft Office.
- A strong understanding of forecasting and master production scheduling principles.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence.
- The ability to respond to changing priorities within a fast paced environment.
Please contact Anna Hinton 01453 829521.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's