|Job Title:||Production Planner|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits Package + Career Development|
|Contact Name:||Sean Johnson|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2019 10:55|
The candidate will be responsible for understanding supporting the Manufacturing Process with Planning of Production.
We are looking for a Production Planner who ideally has the following skills:
* Liaises with sales team to determine client's requirements
* Approves materials, costs, manufacturing equipment, and the size of workforce needs to manufacture goods
* Develops production schedule
* Liaises with customers, suppliers, the human resources department, and maintenance employees to ensure all workers, materials, and machinery will be available when required
* Monitors project's progress to ensure it's following the schedule
Troubleshoots problems that occur during production, including staff shortages and machinery malfunctions
* Organises project paperwork, including purchase orders, and maintains records
* Monitors production and raw material costs
* Collects and assesses data about the production and team's performance
* Prepares reports about production processes for upper management and suggests ways to improve efficiency
The benefits of working for this company are:
* They offer competitive rates of pay.
* They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
* Potential career progression.
* Lots of overtime.
* They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Sean Johnson at: - 01453 829 547.
Omega Selection Services, part of Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£32000 - £42000 per annum
£25000 - £30000 per annum
£8.10 - £8.43 per hour + overtime
Up to £8.50 per hour