|Job Title:||Production Planner|
|Salary:||£35000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-02-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Steve Newey|
|Job Published:||February 08, 2019 10:27|
The Forge Planner is responsible for the planning of designated products inclusive of managing and updating planning sheets in line with designated customer's orders, managing inventory, Insuring that Orders are level loaded on Plant and maintaining customer's updates.
Specific duties will include –
- Preparing Dispatch paperwork
- Preparing Dispatch or External Customers "Home and Export" paperwork
- Booking of transport
- Creating process cards to enable material to be launched into Production
- Raising of Purchase Orders as instructed by Operations to enable material to be sent out to Sub Contractors
- Marking out material against customer's orders and launching these instructions to Shop Floor so material can be cut and processed.
- General Filing
Experience and must have requirements –
- SAP knowledge
- Microsoft Office/Word/Excel
- Good communication skills
- Methodical, organised, detail orientated with a high degree of attention to detail and integrity
- Ability to work in flexible team environment with good communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and be responsive to customer and internal demands and meet deadlines.
In return, my client is offering an excellent remuneration package including a salary of £35,000 per year.
Please click apply to submit your details or email your CV directly to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£9.61 per hour, Benefits: Free Parking. Canteen. 28 days holiday (inc Bank Hols)
£28000 - £32000 per annum
£9.61 per hour, Benefits: FreeParking, Canteen Facilities, 28 days holiday per annum.
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Production Planner - Offline - Programmer
£24000 - £26000 per annum