|Job Title:||Production Packer|
|Contact Name:||Paulina Motas|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2019 11:11|
Acorn is proud to be working in exclusive partnership with The English Provender Co to supply temporary labour.
EPC was founded almost 40 years ago and loves creating fantastic food. Their mayonnaise's, dressings, marinades, condiments, chutneys and curds are seasoned with extra flair and creativity.
The site based on the outskirts of Chester manufactures many products for National retailers and other big brands.
Acorn is currently looking for candidates to join our clients workforce at their Chester site across Production Packer positions.
General role requirements:
- Previous FMCG work experience.
- Working to high quality standards.
- Flexible working across shifts (6-2 / 2-10 / 10-6).
- Good understanding of English language - to be able to understand work instructions and Health and Safety information.
Starting salary for these positions commence at £15,268 per annum; overtime available, plus additional rates depending on the position worked within.
- These roles have the potential to progress into Production Operative positions with an element of machine orientated work - subject to you demonstrating a set standard of work, knowledge and ethic.
- You will receive full in-house training and support both from Acorn and English Provender Co.
- Routes in to permanent contracts are also available.
Permanent contract benefits:
- Group Pension Scheme.
- Corporate discounts scheme available including Cinema.
- Relevant bonus scheme.
- Increased holiday entitlement.
To find out more, please contact the Acorn Wrexham branch on 01978 266 299 / email Paulina.Motas@acornpeople.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's