|Job Title:||Production Operator|
|Start Date:||2019-08-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Evans|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2019 17:00|
We currently have an opportunity for a Production Operator to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.Main responsibilities
- Delegate for direct reports and line manager as required in their absence
- Compliance to plan
- Ensure all company food safety policies are adhered to
- Safe working environment
- Accurate and timely completion of documentation
- Ensure compliance of clean as you go / good housekeeping standards
- Ensure all high risk procedure is adhered to
- Work and contribute to improving quality standards
- Identify and inform team leader / supervisor / manager of product and process issues
- Report immediately any equipment which is faulty, mark as faulty and do not use
- Attend training courses and meetings as necessary to maintain standards and assist in carrying out the job role efficiently
- Provide cover in other areas in times of sickness and holidays when requested by the shift manager / supervisor
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Attend any reasonable management request
- Report and take necessary action for any incidents of fire, damage, loss or other accidents
- Ensure a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance and general cleanliness to comply with statutory and company regulations, wearing company uniform as specified
- Wear PPE as appropriate to the task
- Report any incidences of absence promptly and according to the company sickness procedure.
- Product and quality focused.
- Numeracy and literacy skills
- Team player
Motivated and improvement drivenAbout the company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's