Production Operatives x10 - Permanent
|Job Title:||Production Operatives x10 - Permanent|
|Salary:||£16858 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nikita Adkin|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2019 13:57|
10 Production Operatives wanted for one of Derby's finest manufacturing warehouses with immediate starts and Permanent placements.
We are proud to be working in partnership with a company that are recognised worldwide and are having an incredibly busy year and are needing to add to their already brilliant existing team.
Why should you choose this role?
An extremely well run company that values all of its employees, an established product line with long standing customer partnerships providing them with constant work.
A clean and tidy working environment with a lot of friendly faces around to help and support you in learning the ropes.
Still unsure see more points as to why you should apply.
- Free parking on site,
- Permanent placements
- Lovely onsite canteen
- Salary increases within 3 months.
- Further opportunity to develop and increase of salaries with training and development.
- Ideal for anyone looking to progress within a company.
If you have your own transport and access to your own vehicle great It is only a 19 minute drive, from Derby City centre, easily commutable from North Derbyshire areas, Ripley, Belper, Alfreton. If not don’t worry as there are bus routes that only take 40 minutes from the Derby City centre that drop you close to the warehouse, with a short walking distance.
The Job Role
The Production Operative is reporting into the Production Supervisors and supporting the day to day operation of the business.
You will not always be working in the same location of the warehouse as there are constant demands in different areas, from working within the main section of making the products, mixing the products, fling up their products to ensuring they are correctly labelled and stamped, ready to be distributed out.
Majority of the role will be repetitive and you will be on your feet for the duration of the shift.
Pay & shift Information
To start with the annual salary is £16,858 rising to £18,000 after your first 3 months. There will Further opportunity to develop and increase of salaries with training and development.
See below shift patterns.
- Monday to Friday rotational shift patterns 6am till 2pm 2pm till 10pm.
Key information for this role.
- Experience working to high quality standards and tight deadlines.
- Worked to targets previously
- Accurate and methodical
- Ability to work on own as well as part of a team
- Good relationship building skills
- Must generate enthusiasm in their approach (engagement, positive thinking and a can-do attitude).
- Professional (seen as credible, effective and an asset to the company and the customer).
- Hungry to learn and achieve.
- Must have resilience and stamina.
- Excellent assertiveness, influencing and negotiation skills.
- An attitude of accountability and responsibility and able to follow tasks through to completion.
- Very good time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with team members and others at all levels professionally with confidence and respect
- Previous experience working within a GMP regulated manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience working within a manufacturing environment.
- Looking for permanent work
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- High levels of numeracy and literacy
- Have an eye for detail with accuracy.
- Have great time keeping skills
We anticipate a large response to this role so please use the apply button first, we will then be in touch to take your though the registration process.
If this is something you are looking for them please Click Apply today
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£8.24 per hour
£8.21 per hour
Food Production Operatives
Bellshill, North Lanarkshire
£8.21 - £9.19 per hour
Automotive Production Operatives
£10.06 - £10.42 per hour, Benefits: Enhanced Overtime Rates
Immediate start production operatives
£8.21 per hour, Benefits: Shift allowances available plus overtime on weekends