Production Operatives X10
|Job Title:||Production Operatives X10|
|Salary:||£8.01 - £15.45 per hour, Benefits: Shift allowance + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Vaillant Belper|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2019 17:48|
Are you an experienced production / assembly operative seeking employment in a reputable, clean manufacturing company?
Contract type: Temporary with immediate starts
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for one of Europe’s leading heating technology manufacturer. A business which have one of the leading pay grades in Derbyshire after a successful probation period.
- Family run business
- Reputable company with a strong client base
- Monday to Friday shift patterns
- Do not work all public Bank Holidays and Christmas
- Only a 6 hour shift on a Friday
- You will receive full training on the job but previous assembly/production experience would be beneficial
Working hours - Monday to Friday:
Days: 6am - 2.30pm
Afternoons: 2.30pm - 11pm
Nights: 11pm - 6am
- Have previous experience within a production / manufacturing environment
- Be prepared to work in repetitive role and targeted environment
- You must be flexible to work all 3 of the shifts; days, afters and nights
- Have transport to get to Belper or live local to the site
- Assembly of household boilers
- Produce the whole boiler from start to finish
- You must be comfortable working to targets
- You must quality check all aspects of your work
- Free on-site parking
- Homemade style canteen
- Issued with uniform and locker
- Newly refurbished rest area
- If you have a car and are flexible with locations, great! The company is only located 20 minutes away from the nearest city
The starting training rate of £8.01 / £8.33 / £8.65 per hour (depending on shift) can be quickly uplifted to over £10 an hour once you have met the required build targets and 100% attendance.
There are further rates increases and bonuses available throughout out your assignment.
Well what are you waiting for? Apply today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's