- Job Reference: 00072993-1
- Date Posted: 11 May 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Ilfracombe, Devon
- Salary: £10.20 to £15.30 Per Hour
- Sector: Manufacturing Operations, Mining / Oil / Gas
- Job Type: Temporary
Job title: Production Operatives - Temporary ongoing - Night Shift
Company: Pall Europe Ltd
Location: Ilfracombe, North Devon
Hours: Full time, 12 hour shifts, 19:45pm - 07:45am
Pay; £15.30 per hour (£10.20 + Shift Allowance)
Acorn Recruitment is proudly working in partnership with Pall Europe Ltd recruiting Production Operatives for the Life Sciences site in Ilfracombe, North Devon.
Be part of the solution as a key worker, saving lives, manufacturing medical devices used within hospitals and in the fight again Covid-19.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a passionate, industrial global leader in Life Sciences in the North Devon area. If you want to work for a company where you can learn and grow to your full potential, and help to make a difference to the lives of others, keep reading…
What will the role involve?
* The manufacturing of filters operating machinery and also hand assembly of medical devices.
* Assist in the full life cycle and production of medical grade filtration devices.
* Carry out both visual and manual quality checks of all medical devices produced to ensure fit for purpose.
* 50% of this role is accurate completion of audited pharmaceutical paperwork, so strong numeracy and literacy are essential.
* Boxing and packaging of products.
* Adhering to clean room procedures at all times.
* Working 12 hour night shifts, 19:45pm - 07:45am. 4 nights working, followed by 4 nights off.
You will need the following skills:
* Previous experience within a manufacturing background is essential.
* Outstanding attention to detail, a common sense approach and great interpersonal skills.
* When things get busy you'll be able to work under pressure, multi-task and 'muck in' as part of a team to achieve targets.
* Excellent standard of written and spoken communication.
* High levels of dexterity.
* Ability to stand for full shift minus 3 x paid breaks.
What are the benefits?
* Industry leading rates of pay in North Devon.
* PPE and Covid tests are all provided by Pall free of charge.
* Pay grading system with scope for future pay increases.
* 23 days leave per annum inclusive of bank holidays.
* Excellent career prospects through internal promotions and vacancies - Pall Europe. advertise all permanent vacancies internally before advertising externally.
* Access to a subsidised restaurant.
* Free parking available and easily accessible via public transport.
* 4 consecutive days off every week!
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy