|Job Title:||Production Operatives|
|Salary:||£17480 - £19980 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2019 11:13|
Salary: £17,480 starting rising to £19,980.
Blue Arrow are currently looking to add skilled operatives to one of Derbyshire's finest production warehouses which offers straight permanent positions. So, are you an expert operative looking for a new and exciting permanent position?
This is an ideal opportunity for those who are looking to secure a permanent position and are looking to develop new skills. Our client is a well-run client that values all of its employees, an established product line with long standing customer partnerships providing them with constant work.
- Previous experience working to tight deadlines and working to high quality standards
- Previous experience working within a manufacturing environment.
- Have a keen eye for detail with accuracy.
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- High levels of numeracy and literacy
- Have the ability to work as an individual and as part of a team
The Ideal candidate:
- You are an enthusiastic, professional and positive personality
- You have very good time management and organisational skills.
- You must have resilience and stamina.
- You have excellent assertiveness, influencing and negotiation skills.
- You have an attitude of accountability and responsibility and able to follow tasks through to completion.
- You have previous experience working within a GMP regulated manufacturing environment.
- Your role will be working in a busy warehouse that may require you to be flexible to work within different areas of the warehouse.
- As a Production Operative you will be reporting into the Production Supervisors and supporting the day to day operations of the business.
- Your job could range from working in the main section of the warehouse; making the products, mixing the product and filing up their products to ensuring they are correctly labelled and stamped, ready to be distributed out.
Salary & Hours:
Annual salary: £17,480
After 3 months: £19,980
(There will further opportunity to develop and increase of salaries with training and development.)
Hours: Monday to Friday rotational shift patterns 6am till 2pm, 2pm till 10pm.
An easy 20 minute drive from Derby City centre
Easy commute from local North Derbyshire areas: Belper, Alfreton, Ripley, Somercotes, Heage, South Normanton.
If you are successful we are looking to arrange interviews/inductions as soon as possible. This will be a full induction of the site to enable you to get the opportunity to see your working environment.
So, why should YOU choose this role?:
- This client offers clean and tidy working environment with a lot of friendly faces around to help and support you in learning the ropes.
- Free parking on site
- Permanent placements
- Ideal for anyone looking to progress within a company.
- Further opportunity to develop and increase of salaries with training and development.
- Salary increases within 3 months.
As part of the requirements for this role please ensure you have an UP-TO-DATE CV as this will be sent over to the client prior induction.
If this is something you are looking for them please Click Apply today
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's