|Job Title:||Production Operatives|
|Contact Name:||Jade Walker|
|Job Published:||December 19, 2018 16:55|
Acorn is currently recruiting for production operatives in the St Ives area. Candidates may be required to work at short notice in order to cover absences, from the New Year up until Easter 2019.
Standard working hours are Monday-Friday and will be either earlies (7.00am-3.30pm) or lates (3.00pm-11.30pm).
There may be a need to work some overtime on Saturdays, depending on schedule.
The role will include tasks such as operating factory machinery and manufacturing and packing products, whilst following health and safety procedures at all times.
Successful applicants will:
- Have an understanding of line assembly requirements and processes (is advantageous but not essential).
- Be able to accept work at short notice when required.
- Be positive, proactive and hardworking.
- Be able to multitask, carrying out repetitive tasks accurately and effectively.
- Have provable work history and skill set.
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- Have good communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Be able to work shifts in a factory environment.
If you possess the skills and requirements listed, apply with your CV today.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's