|Job Title:||Production Operatives|
|Salary:||£7.83 per hour|
|Start Date:||2018-12-17 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Annie Wyatt|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2018 14:35|
Key duties and Responsibilities for this Packing and Production role:
- Packing Food items on a production Packaging Assembly line to a high level, assuring a high quality is maintained.
- Hitting realistic targets within the clean room environment.
- Assisting with other daily tasks throughout the day if needed.
- An enthusiastic and great attitude to work.
Experience & Qualities Required within the Packing and Production Warehouse:
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment preferred but is not essential as full training will be provided.
- Good time keeping and attendance essential to maintain standards.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Self- motivated, reliable, trustworthy and hardworking attitude required
- Willingness and ability to learn quickly new skills and working practices
- Opportunities to progress for the right candidate
Free onsite parking
Overtime available when needed with a great overtime pay rate.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's