- Job Reference: 00072995-1
- Date Posted: 11 May 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Ilfracombe, Devon
- Salary: £10.20 to £13.77 Per Hour
- Sector: Manufacturing Operations, Mining / Oil / Gas
- Job Type: Temporary
Production Operatives - Temporary - Day Shift
Pall Europe Ltd
Ilfracombe, North Devon
Full time, 12 hour shifts, 07:45am-19:45pm
£13.77 per hour (£10.20 plus shift allowance)
Acorn Recruitment is proudly working in partnership with Pall Europe Ltd recruiting Production Operatives for the Life Sciences site in Ilfracombe.
Be part of the solution as a Key Worker, saving lives, manufacturing medical devices used within hospitals and in the fight again Covid-19.
What will the role involve?
* The manufacturing of filters operating machinery and also hand assembly of medical devices
* Assist in the full life cycle and production of medical grade filtration devices
* Carry out both visual and manual quality checks of all medical devices produced to ensure fit for purpose
* 50% of this role is accurate completion of audited pharmaceutical paperwork, so strong numeracy and literacy are essential.
* Boxing and packaging of products
* Adhering to clean room procedures at all times
* Working 12 hour day shifts, 07:45am-19:45pm. 4 days working, followed by 4 days off
* Previous experience within a manufacturing background is essential
* Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
* Outstanding attention to detail, a common-sense approach and great interpersonal skills.
* When things get busy you'll be able to work under pressure, multi-task and 'muck in' as part of a team to achieve targets.
* Excellent standard of written and spoken communication
* High levels of dexterity
* Ability to stand for full shift minus 3 x paid breaks
What are the benefits?
* Industry leading salary in North Devon
* PPE and Covid tests are all provided by Pall free of charge
* Pay grading system with scope for future pay increase
* Excellent career prospects through internal promotions and vacancies - Pall Europe advertise all vacancies internally before advertising externally.
* Access to a subsidised restaurant.
* Free parking available and easily accessible via public transport
* 4 consecutive days off every week!
Interested? If you want to know more, contact Acorn Recruitment Barnstaple Branch!
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy