Production Operative - Days
|Job Title:||Production Operative - Days|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Buckingham|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2019 16:19|
Production Operatives - Days
A high tech, cutting edge, global leading company based in the Ilfracombe area is seeking reliable and hardworking individuals for Production Operative roles.
As a Production Operative, your role could involve:
* Operating machinery.
* Quality checking products.
* Accurate completion of paperwork.
* Assembly of components.
* Boxing and packaging of products.
They are currently offering the following shift patterns and pay rates:
Monday to Friday days:
* Rotating shift pattern, one week of early, one week late
* Week A: 07:45- 15:45
* Week B: 15:45 - 23:45
* £9.75 per hour rising to £10.32 per hour after 12 weeks
In addition to industry leading pay rates they are also offering:
* Full-time hours with additional overtime available
* Excellent career prospects
* Pay grading system with scope for future pay increases
* 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
* Clean and sterile environment
* Subsidised canteen
* Light lifting roles
* Free parking
* Accessibility via a bus route
No experience is required. Apply now to be considered for this fantastic opportunity!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£8.22 per hour
£8.21 per hour, Benefits: Overtime
£9.60 - £13.95 per hour
£8.21 - £8.71 per hour
£8.84 - £9.90 per hour + overtime