|Job Title:||Production Operative|
|Salary:||£8.24 - £8.84 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Emma Birch|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2019 14:39|
The requirements for a Production Operative will be:
- Previous experience using hand tools will be essential
- Previous experience working with Electronics would be beneficial
- Must be willing to work as part of a team & independently
- A keen interest in wood work or DIY would be beneficial for this role
- Adaptable and willing to move into different sections of the production area
- Good communication will be essential
- Previous experience working in a production environment will be essential
This company offer 28 days of holiday with 8 of these being bank holidays, 10 being taken during a 2 week shut down in August & 3 being used over the Christmas/ New Year period. Due to the location of this company it is essential that candidate have their own transport.
The company also offer a £1000 per year attendance bonus being paid quarterly for any candidate that meets the requirements.
If you are interested in this position and would like more information please contact our office on 01905 611555.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's