|Salary||£8.21 - £8.61 per hour||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
I am currently recruiting on behalf of an extremely forward thinking company on the outskirts of Exeter. Pertemps exeter are looking for production operatives on a temporary to permanent basis.
The key responsibilities of the production operative role would be :
- Assembling and completing orders called in from the team leader.
- Ensuring orders are completed in the allocated time.
- Adhering to Health and safety protocols that have been put in place.
- Ensuring that the highest quality of standard is adhered to (TS16949)
- Paying attention to customers specific order.
The ideal candidate would benefit from being able to communicate in written and spoken English to understand instructions and fulfil orders.
Having a background as a production operative would benefit you.
The shift patterns are as follows:
The company like to invest time and money into their employees by offering training and progression for hard workers.
- Benefits to you as a production operative:
- Weekly Pay
- Free parking on site
- Staff canteen
- Good work environment
- Fun days (BBQ'S)
- Free PPE
- 28 days holiday
- 24/7 support from Pertemps
If you feel like you match the job specification and are interested please email me on Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01392826058