|Salary||£9.00 per hour||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
Pertemps - Burton are currently recruiting for a Production Operative on behalf of our client who are a market leading global manufacturer of automatic door systems based on Fradley Park.
The Production Operative's duties will include:
- Reading and Understanding cutting details and assembly drawings.
- Operation of production equipment
- Assembling Process and testing
- Prioritise tasks and work to tight deadlines.
- Use of SAP
The Production Operative's skills will include:
- The ability to read and understand manufacturing drawings and written information.
- The ability to use fabrication equipment ie drills, powered automatic saws and hand held power tools.
- A basic understanding of electrics would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided.
The Production Operative will work Permanent Days Monday to Friday.
Fantastic Opportunity as this is a temporary to permanent position!