|Salary||£17420 - £20270 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
This is an entry level role, offering full training and with prospects for ongoing progression. If you have a background in manufacturing/production and are looking for a great work-life balance, this is the perfect role for you!
- £17,420pa for the probationary/training period (anticipated to be 3 months).
- £18,476 - £20,270pa after successful completion of probationary period & training
- Hours of work - Mon-Thurs 7am – 4pm, Friday 7am – 2pm
- Paid overtime available
- 20 days holiday per annum plus statutory holidays
- Holidays rising to 23 after 5 years’ service.
- Knife Over Roller coating
- Print Room process
- Samples Production
- Packing products – This will include process product and goods to be despatched items
- How to monitor levels of stocks and supplies.
- Quality standards, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 requirements.
- A good level of Maths and English qualification
- A passion for the manufacturing industry
- Flexibility to cover other roles and work outside of standard working hours as required