|Salary||£8.21 - £8.61 per hour||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
I am currently recruiting on behalf of an extremely forward thinking company on the outskirts of Exeter. Pertemps exeter are looking for production operatives on a temporary to permanent basis.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- - Assembling and completing orders called in from the team leader.
- - Ensuring orders are completed in the allocated time.
- - Adhering to Health and safety protocols that have been put in place.
- - Ensuring that the highest quality of standard is adhered to (TS16949)
- - Paying attention to customers specific order.
The ideal candidate would benefit from being able to communicate in written and spoken English to understand instructions and fulfil orders.
Having a background as a production operative would benefit you.
The shift patterns are as follows:
- - 14:15pm -00:15am
- - 06:15am-14:00pm
The company like to invest time and money into their employees by offering training and progression for hard workers.
- - Benefits to you:
- - Weekly Pay
- - Free parking on site
- - Staff canteen
- - Good work environment
- - Fun days (BBQ'S)
- - Free PPE
- - 28 days holiday
- - 24/7 support from Pertemps
If you feel like you match the job specification and are interested please email me on (url removed) or call me on (phone number removed)