|Salary||£8.21 per hour||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
Daily responsibilities and key tasks for Production Operative will include;
• Producing electronic handheld products.
• Packing devices
• Feeding products onto and collating products coming off the line
• Quality checking the products on the production line
• Making minor machine running adjustments
• 100% accurate completion of production paperwork
• Checking lot numbers and other QC details
We are looking for individuals who have assembly or previous experience working with cables / wiring.
Times of work:
7am - 3pm
Monday to Friday
If you are looking for this line of work - please feel free to get in contact as we are shortlisting this week.