|Job Title:||Production Operative|
|Salary:||£8.21 - £8.21|
|Start Date:||2019-05-10 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Money|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2019 10:41|
We currently have an opportunity for a Production Operative to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.Main responsibilities
- Responsible for Receiving,Storing,Packing, unpacking various goods and transferring to relevant areas
- Ensuring all goods are checked and found to be within correct spec before accepting delivery
- Transporting goods to and from stores, freezer in a safe and timely manner
- To delegate for direct reports and line manager as required in their absence
- Ensure all goods are stored in appropriate areas
- To use appropriate machinery in a safe manner
- Stock rotated correctly (First in first out)
- Vechicles are unloaded in a safe and timely manner
- Following of Area Plans.
- Perpetuals completed on request
- Prepare/Decant ingredients/product in conjunction with High Risk Production Plan
- Completion of paperwork in a timely manner
- Taking and accurate recording of weights/products, for quality/traceability purposes.
- Notification to team leader / supervisor or shift manager if product is not within specification guidelines
- Communication with supervisor/manager on any shortages in a timely manner
- To highlight any health, safety or quality issues to manager
- Ensure at all times that food safety and personal safety are not compromised
- To attend all training provided by the company that is necessary for my development for my role.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by a manager
- Food Safety qualification
- Knowledge of the food industry
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support exforces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's