|Job Title:||Warehouse Assistant|
|Salary:||£9.13 per hour, Benefits: free parking.|
|Start Date:||asap after interview|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Gilder-Grimes|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2019 17:01|
Our client has 42 branches across the country, and is a supplier of materials from insulation, drywall, ceilings, partitioning and flooring to fire protection.
The Warehouse Assistant’s day to day duties will include:
- Providing a high quality of customer service in the Warehouse
- Assisting the loading and unloading of stock using the appropriate mechanical handling equipment or manually when required
- Ensure the use of correct documentation when booking goods in and out of the branch
- Completion of daily sheets for MHE and make sure all Health and Safety operational procedures are adhered to all times, including high standards of housekeeping
- To maintain the required stock levels on the Trade Counter and in the Warehouse and merchandise to maximise the profitable operation of the branch
The successful Candidate for the Warehouse Assistant will meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Full clean UK driving licence
- MHE experience with Forklift licence
- Good administrative skills
- Good communicational and interpersonal skills, to relate to a diverse spectrum of people
Working hours are Monday to Friday 07:30 to 16:30 with an hours unpaid break.
Salary is £9.13 per hour.
The Warehouse Assistant role is a temporary to permanent position.
Please apply with your up to date CV, and your FLT licence
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25000 - £27000 per annum
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour
£8.21 - £9.66 per hour
£9.00 - £13.77 per hour, Benefits: Up to £1.60 per hour bonus
£9.06 - £13.94 per hour