|Salary||£12.86 per hour||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
As Production Operative, your duties will include:
- Operation of Machinery.
- Collecting of processed parts and removal into designated areas.
- Following health and safety guidelines.
- Completing housekeeping duties to ensure a tidy work area is maintained.
- Following written and verbal instructions.
- Bending, reaching, grasping and lifting up to 25kg.
- The ideal Production Operative will hold the following skills and/or experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
- Experience operating machinery and/or working in physically demanding role.
- Good hand-eye coordination to be able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Practical ability with an eye for detail.
The working hours for this vacancy are 4 on 4 off shift pattern which will be 2 days, 2 nights then 4 off and 12-hour shifts.
In return, the Production Operative will receive a salary of £12.86 per hour plus enhanced rates for over time.
This job is located in Whitchurch, Shropshire.
To apply for this vacancy please click Apply.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering and Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk