|Job Title:||Production Operative|
|Salary:||£8 - £9.50 per hour, Benefits: Company pension, salary reviews|
|Contact Name:||Lewis Parker|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2017 12:51|
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Production Operative to develop their skills in quality inspection and reworking parts for a number of high profile automotive firms.
The preferred skills for any Production Operative interested in applying would be:
- Experience in visual inspection of completed parts before they are forwarded to despatch department
- Ability to understand all relevant measurables and indicators
- Ability to understand quality documentation, operator instructions, finish part audit and RFT sheets, job setup
- Familiar with the responsibilities required of a material handler
- Able to work to strict health and safety measures
- Comfortable with using basic hand tool equipment
- Familiar with principles of 5S
- Any experience in re-working/ reporting defective parts
- Any proven experience working as a Production Operative in a fast-paced environment
Rate of pay: £8.25 per hour (with shift allowances applicable for night shifts)
Duration: Full-time work with a predicted end date of late December 2017
Working hours would be as follows:
Monday - Wednesday 8.30pm-6.00 am, Thursday 9.30pm-6am.
Rotating mornings / afternoon shift
Week 1 - Monday - Thursday 6.00am - 1.30pm and Friday 6.00am - 1.00pm.
Week 2 - Monday - Wednesday 1.30pm - 8.30pm, Thursday 1.30pm -9.30pm and Friday 1.00pm - 9.00pm.
If you feel that you hold relevant experience as a production operative, and are readily available to start, please click to apply or alternatively email email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's