|Job Title:||Production Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Crissy Stone|
|Job Published:||September 19, 2019 15:14|
We are working in partnership with a leading British manufacturer and looking to recruit their new Production Manager.
Based in the heart of Banbury, the successful applicant will report directly to the Operations Director and working closely with the management team.
Key duties and skills required -
- Manage production to ensure adherence to delivery / installation schedules agreed with clients
- Manage, encourage and advise team leaders in the performance of their duties
- Scheduling of production to ensure monthly targets are met/exceeded
- You will drive the implantation of next step developments of systems and work practices in the production environment
- Produce and update weekly output figures for production
- Hold daily production meetings with key factory staff to assess and maintain production output
This is a full time, permanent role working Monday to Friday ( overtime will be required from time to time )
Depending on experience, this role will offer a salary of 35 - 45k.
The successful applicant will be working in a varied, interesting role within an expanding, fast paced and deadline driven environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person, why wait? Apply NOW !
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's