|Job Title:||Production manager|
|Salary:||£38000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Kline|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2019 11:41|
Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager, the Production Manager will oversee all aspects of running the CNC shop in a busy manufacturing environment.
The key areas of responsibility are:
- Deciding on and subsequently controlling the appropriate manufacturing route or strategy for each order
- Shop floor production scheduling to meet delivery priorities, allowing for machine capabilities and resource
- Material, tooling and resource planning and control
- Direct supervision of a team of 15-20 skilled and semi-skilled engineers
- Achieving the best outcome when unforeseen incidents occur with machinery, tooling or fixturing.
- Monitoring quality to customer approval, resolving any issues that occur in-process.
Essential Experience / Qualities:
- Experienced in a fast-moving machining environment
- Thorough knowledge of CNC milling machinery, including:
. Speeds, feeds and milling strategies
. Tooling and fixturing
. Direct operation
. Good hand-to-eye coordination and dexterity
- Good working knowledge of tooling used in support of metal finishing
- Thorough understanding of quality systems in an ISO-controlled machine shop
- Production engineering, work handling and storage systems
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Production Shift Manager
£38000 - £45000 per annum
Production Engineering Manager
£50000 - £55000 per annum
£24000 - £26000 per annum
£8.50 - £10.92 per hour
£10.59 - £10.95 per hour