|Job Title:||Production Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christopher Goodwin|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2019 09:17|
Production Manager required by well established manufacturing company, based in Bristol. The successful candidate will be responsible for supervising the smooth running of the assembly line to ensure on time delivery and product quality.
- Working to production schedules and resource planning.
- Leading and motivating assembly staff, ensuring that correct processes are followed.
- Identifying training needs and providing training accordingly.
- Contributing to production meetings and reviewing progress and performance.
- Analysing performance against budget.
- Responsible for health and safety within the production area.
- Liaising with customers and resolving technical queries.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience of surface mount and through hole soldering.
- A strong leadership background.
- The ability to read and interpret assembly drawings.
- Excellent communicator, able to relate to people at all levels.
- Continuous improvement and planning experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and ERP systems.
For more information, or to apply, please call Chris Goodwin on 01453 852 553.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.