|Job Title:||Production Manager|
|Salary:||Competitve Salary and Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ed Ewer|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2019 13:52|
Driving change and growth within the luxury yacht sector, this brand has seen a huge increase in orders and are currently enjoying a full order book well into 2021. Manufacturing every craft here in the UK, the brand employs in excess of 3000 staff across 5 manufacturing sites.
Due to the above increase, there is now a requirement within the organisation to employ a highly skilled Production Manager to run one of the businesses busiest lines. Reporting into site and operations management, this key role will include the following duties.
- Day to day management and compilation of the production schedule in line with sales and management data
- Correct allocation of staffing, resources and materials
- Recruitment and light HR duties within you assigned line
- Implimentation of continuos improvement methods and KPI setting
- Attendance at weekly/monthly production meetings
This is a great chance to join one of the marine sectors busiest employers with an opportunity to drive forward your career in manufacturing. You will be given all the tools to meet and exceed expectations and progression opportunities are regularly available.
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered, alongside a great working environment.
If you'd like to be considered for this role please Apply, or for further information please contact Ed on 02380 633399
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's