|Job Title:||Production Manager|
|Contact Name:||Anna Hinton|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2019 17:23|
Production Manager required by well established manufacturing company, based in Bristol. The successful candidate will be responsible for supervising the smooth running of the assembly line to ensure on time delivery and product quality.
- Working to production schedules and resource planning.
- Leading and motivating assembly staff, ensuring that correct processes are followed.
- Identifying training needs and providing training accordingly.
- Contributing to production meetings and reviewing progress and performance.
- Analysing performance against budget.
- Responsible for health and safety within the production area.
- Liaising with customers and resolving technical queries.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience of surface mount and through hole soldering.
- A strong leadership background.
- The ability to read and interpret assembly drawings.
- Excellent communicator, able to relate to people at all levels.
- Continuous improvement and planning experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and ERP systems.
Please contact Anna Hinton 01453 829521.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £50000 per annum
£25000 - £30000 per annum
£30000 - £40000 per annum
£35000 - £37500 per annum
£27000 - £36000 per annum