We are excited to be currently recruiting for Production Operatives for a highly regarding production plant in Royston to start on Monday 29th March on a fixed term temporary contract, with possibility of extension.
Please see below the job description:
* Responsible for efficient operation as an individual member of a team
* Responsible for operation according to work instructions
* End of line packing
* Checking pallets and stock levels
* Loading and unloading machinery and packaging
* Labelling finished goods
* Utilising the system for data entry
* Inputting production data onto SAP
* Responsible for monitoring product quality control.
Pay rate: £13.10 per hour flat rate Shifts: Day (6.00am-6.15pm) and Night (6.00pm - 6.15am) shift will be worked on rota basis