Production Engineer - Marine
|Job Title:||Production Engineer - Marine|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ed Ewer|
|Job Published:||December 19, 2018 15:44|
Following a very successful 2018, the brand is evolving into 2019 through the hiring of a number of key roles. With extensive changes across the organisation, there is now a requirement to hire a Production Engineer to support the engineering department, in order to improve and streamline the overall process of building craft.
Duties of the role include:
- Identification of planning needs on new craft
- Devising means to introduce new product to existing plans and overall NPI
- Ensuring through-project consideration when designing/planning
- Review of shop floor layouts and design of tools to assist in process improvement
- Generation of production documentation to assist process
- Leading and evolving Continuous improvement projects
To be considered for this role you will have needed to have previously spent 5+ years working in a manufacturing environment (ideally marine) and be wel versed with production engineering of series build craft. With a keen eye for detail, you'll be analytical and capable of finding manufacturing efficiencies, acting as liaison between departments in order to ensure a streamlined throughput of production.
Alongside an engineering-based degree, you will also be able to work with CAD systems and have knowledge of continuous improvement methods (Lean, Six Sigma etc) and be au fait with the production floor.
This is an opportunity to join a growing organisation and make huge changes. Offered is a salary of £30-40,000 plus various benefits and a chance to thrive in a great brand.
Please Apply, or for more information contact Ed on 02380 633399
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's