|Salary||£25000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits Package + Career Development||Sector||Engineering|
They require a Production Engineer with a background in Programming/setting/operating.
The candidate will be responsible for understanding engineering drawings, Using CAD/CAM Packages, selecting tooling and innovating new and creative ideas.
They will be involved in producing batch work and one offs with the following:
* Extensive experience of Programming CNC Machines
* Experience with other control systems will be considered.
* Must be able to Set, and operate the machines.
* Team Leader experience will be an advantageous
* Have a good understanding of engineering drawings.
* Must be a proactive team player, with a positive 'can do' attitude.
The benefits of working for this company are:
* They offer competitive rates of pay.
* They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
* Potential career progression.
* Lots of overtime.
* They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.