|Salary||£20950 - £21950 per annum, Benefits: Corporate Perks, Bonus, Great Pension, Buy & Sell Holidays||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
Location: Wigan, Lancashire (WN2 3BQ)
Salary: £20,950 - £21,950
Shifts : Monday- Thursday 07:00- 15:30, Friday 07:00- 11:30
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Engineering/ Manufacturing
Our client is one of the UK's leading Electrical Manufacturers operating throughout the UK and exporting to a large number of countries globally.
As the Production Controller, you will be responsible for planning and prioritising the daily/weekly/monthly workloads, and ensuring that all work is conducted in a safe manner and to the required quality and efficiency levels.
As a Production Controller, your duties will be to:
- Operate equipment to current Health and Safety standards.
- Plan and prioritise the daily/weekly/monthly workloads.
- Efficiently and accurately update records.
- Continuously improve, understand, maintain and communicate your work centre's performance through KPIs and the deployment of LEAN manufacturing practises and 3i suggestions.
- Carry out any other duties within the scope of the role as requested by the Team Leader and Production Manager.
- Observe the companies Fire, Health and Safety, and any other applicable policies.
An ideal Production Controller will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Must have working experience within a fast moving assembly department.
- Previous knowledge/experience with Production Planning is required.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word
- Ability to give direction to assembly staff & explain procedures
- Clearly and concisely explain procedures and give direction to assembly staff.
- Work well both within a team and alone.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Good time keeping.
The successful candidate will receive:
- Corporate Perks which include discounted cinema tickets, shopping cards, holiday bookings, etc.
- Discount off household appliances.
- Early finish on a Friday.
- Site bonus scheme.
- My Choice - buy and sell holidays.
- Excellent pension scheme where company will match contributions etc.