Product Sales Coordinator
- Job Reference: 00038851-1
- Date Posted: 12 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Staines, Surrey
- Salary: £23,000 to £25,000
- Sector: Administration, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Product Sales Coordinator - Staines - £22k - £25k
Initial set up to work from home with a move back to the office on rotation when safe to do so. Strong COVID procedures in place within the office and compliant to government regulations.
We are recruiting for our client based in the Staines area for a Product Sales Coordinator.
This role supports the Product Quotation team with daily operational tasks around sales quotations and customer order management.
The role will also assist on proactive projects such as quote follow up, lost business review, design funnel analysis and margin improvement on existing business.
The role will vary depending on the needs of the Business Unit, consequently the position requires an individual with a high degree of flexibility, initiative and drive.
You may have had 12 months to 3 years office based experience in a business or sales support role or be a Graduate with a placement year gained within an office environment.
Strong IT skills, excellent communication and attention to detail will be essential along with a confident approach and personality.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
* Ideally a graduate in a business discipline, or an individual who has worked within a customer service environment.
* Has an ability to organise and prioritise, act in a pro-active manner.
* Holds excellent communication skills and possesses the skill set to build relationships with ease.
* Has an ability to work on own initiative, whilst maintaining team spirit.
* Displays a sense of urgency, is able to multi-task and has the ability to perform under pressure.
* Is competent in Microsoft packages.
* Is able to show flexibility in order to adapt to the ever changing needs and demands of the role.
Interviews are available immediately for this position and we are keen to talk to interested candidates ASAP.
This role is offered with fantastic benefits including 25 days holiday, free parking, subsidised canteen and much more.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
When returning to the office this will be on a rotation basis initially