|Salary||£32000 - £35000 per annum||Sector||Health & Medical|
Have you previously worked in a Project Management role?
If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you...
We are seeking a Product Packaging Manager for our highly successful client based in the Woodstock area.
Scope of the role…
Manage the development of new packaging for new projects and existing products.
You will liaise with the wider Sales and Marketing team and support the development of effective process management tools within the company.
You will also provide support to the General Manager, Head of Account Management and the Account Management team.
- Manage the design and development of new packaging
- Support customers ensuring packaging enquiries and requirements are evaluated and satisfactory met in a timely fashion
- Ensure packaging complies with the applicable regulatory requirements
- Ensure all packaging development and design costs are captured and quoted to the customer
Skills and experince required -
- Strong / advanced administration background
- Experience within Project Management
- Ability to manage complex workstreams in a highly regulated environment
Packaging and materials experince is NOT essential for this role however, strong admin and project management skills are essential.
Candidates should have a real 'can do' attitude, with a keen eye for detail and also be commercially astute.
This is a 12 - 14 month maternity contract working Monday to Friday the roles comes with a highly competitive salary.
If you have the above skills and background, apply now !!