Product Marketing Manager
- Job Reference: 00039758-1
- Date Posted: 19 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Lambeth, London
- Salary: £45,000 to £50,000
- Sector: Sales & Marketing, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
My client, a growing technology company who develop software for the data centre and electronics industries, are looking for an innovative and enthusiastic Product Marketing Manager to join their growing UK marketing department.
The Product Marketing Manager will be key in implementing the corporate marketing strategy, creating B2B marketing content and delivering on tactical marketing plans for brand building and lead generation.
Reporting into the Director of Marketing, the successful Product Marketing Manager will work in close collaboration with a US counterpart. you will be joining a global team working across multiple products and markets.
To be considered for the role, the successful Product Marketing Manager must have the following skills and experience
* A relevant degree or CIM qualification
* 3+ years of B2B Marketing
* Interest or previous experience with IT/Software products
* Previous experience creating, managing, and analysing email campaigns
* Previous experience with HubSpot
* A demonstrable technical copy writing ability
* The Ability to execute communication strategies
* Social media management experience (LinkedIn, Twitter)
* B2B audience penetration
* Excellent communicator and relationship builder
* Video production experience (desirable, but not essential).
* Adobe Creative Suite (desirable, but not essential).
The Product Marketing Manager’s main responsibilities will include.
* Working to execute marketing strategy in day-to-day activity
* Content direction, definition, and creation
* Project management of special campaigns and initiatives
* Marketing asset creation/management across business areas
* PR management and maximisation of value
* Ensuring contact and customer journey touchpoint validity
The role will be based at their head office in Vauxhall, London, but the successful candidate may be expected to work from home for an initial period during the COVID-19 pandemic. Equipment and training will be provided virtually if required